Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shanxi University & Study in
Guide to Study at Shanxi University
1. Shanxi University Application Form for International Students.
2. Graduation certificate and degree diploma must be copies of original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English. Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date.
3. Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, including courses taken and standards achieved, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
4. A personal statement (800 words for master program, 1500 words for doctorate program, must be in Chinese.)
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees. The referees should be professors or persons with relevant academic title. At least one of them should have knowledge of your recent academic work. The format of the recommendation letter must be original documents either in Chinese or English.
6. A copy of your HSK results (Degree-granting programs only).
7. One photocopy of your valid passport (passport type must be ordinary).
8. Personal resume in Chinese or in English.
9. Guardian’s certificate.
10. Proof of bank funds.
11. Application Fee
All application materials will not be returned.
Ⅰ Fill in the application form for Shanxi University international students.
Ⅱ Submit application materials and the application fee to the International Students Office of Shanxi University.
Ⅲ The International Students Office will check and verify the submitted application materials.
Ⅳ Application materials will be passed on to the relevant subject department. Application materials will be re-verified and, if successful, invited to examination. (Degree-granting programs only).
Ⅴ International students to attend Department Examination. (Degree-granting programs only).
Ⅵ The International students Office will declare the names of successful candidates accepted by their respective program.
Ⅶ The International Students Office will send out a Certificate of Admission to successful applicants before 15th July or 15th January.
Autumn semester: May 31st
Spring semester: November 31st
March and September of each year (as specified in the Certificate of Admission). The following documents should be presented to the International Students Office of Shanxi University when registering: a. Certificate of Admission; b. Application Form (JW202 form); c. Original Passport; d. 8 passport sized photos.
- Phone: +86 10 5627 9905
- Mobile/WhatsApp: +86 186 1298 8650
- WeChat: cysofz
- QQ: 236 555 9260